Saturday, July 4, 2009

Buddy Guy Great / Beer Very Bad

Anyone that saw Buddy Guy Thursday night would have to agree he was awesome. What a treat to watch a true showman in this business.
Did anyone happen to notice how bad the beer tasted that night?
Now I watched her pour the beer so I know it was right from the bottle. It must have been a stash of beer that was found when they tore down the beloved Spectrum. Who knows how old it was? (Mr's Molson...um ...you might want to make sure that nobody is being served any really old and stale beer anymore !)
Fortunately The Metropolis was packed so tight I didn't want to give up my spot for more beer!
Even Buddy Guy did not attempt his usual trek through the crowd as I'm sure he was thinking he would never make it back to the stage?
On his previous visit as a back up to George Thorogood(It should have been the other way around), Buddy Guy made his way over to the bar and lucky me was treated to a round of shots. All the while playing his guitar for the crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment