So I am trying to keep an open mind about all the new players on the Habs. I am also trying to figure out what will be done with all the T shirts in my household with ex Habs players on them?
I cant help but wonder what this team would be like if Koivu was still here?
Its funny that we blasted Kovalev for what would appear to be a lack of effort but still wanted to keep him . What about Koivu? This was the one and only guy who went full out on almost every shift . This is the type of guy we want!! ...but somehow he leaves without any objections??
Something is wrong here? How good would it have been to see , of all players , number 11 hoist a cup over his head ?
Is there something we don't know?....has to be , otherwise this doesn't make sense?
I hope everyone was able to soak up the best Jazz Festival in the world?
So its the last night that I am able to head down there and I want to go see JJ Grey and the Mofro. My better half wants to see this young 15 year old?? What?? Oh Cmon!!!??
We get down just before 9:00 to the site and the lightning is putting on a show. My better half says "lets leave and come back for the 11:00 show". No . I say "let see what happens" ? We make our way quickly past this 15 year old on the way to The Mofro. "She sound pretty good"
The rain is just starting to trickle down. I could see my lady is not liking the entire scene so I decided to head back about 100 yards to the 15 year old .
To my surprise it sounds great and then.......Down pour...Big Time !! The tree we seek refuge under gives in to nature and just sends water down on all of us under it . Oh crap back to the car.
Note: Heineken tastes a lot better with rain water in it !
We are Soaked. I mean SOAKED . Now I get the look!! . Now she is cold, wet , very wet, and pisssed!
"Lets go home".... I am so wet I have to take my shirt off for the drive all the way back to the West Island.
I tell her "get changed quickly and well go back ". She looks at me like I'm nuts but we head back anyway. Its pouring the whole ride into town
What a call on my part. It stopped raining by the time the 11:00 show starts and Nikki Yanofsky was one of those surprises I always hope to catch.
I had never heard of her before but sure was happy I made the effort to head back and catch this phenom.
I made peace with my Lady at the same time
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment